Special and accessible voting
Your vote is special. Do you need help to get to a polling place? Will you be away on election day, and need to vote in advance? Are you unable to get to a voting place, and need a special ballot to come to you? Are you, or is someone you know, eligible to vote in this Ontario election, living abroad, and need to cast a ballot?
Getting to the ballot
- You have to option of casting your ballot before election day. Advance voting takes place at our Mississauga-Streetsville Returning Office. The Mississauga-Streetsville returning office is at 1525 Cuthbert Avenue (the former St. Dunstan Catholic School). Contact: 1-866-597-9403;
- Advance voting runs between Saturday May 26, and Wednesday May 30, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. If you need a ride to the polls, call us at (905) 542-3725;
- Accessible voting takes place between Saturday May 26 and Wednesday June 6 at the Mississauga-Streetsville Returning Office. If you have mobility issues, call us, or call the the Returning Office.
Getting the ballot to you
- Beginning Thursday May 10, eligible voters in Mississauga-Streetsville can apply to receive a special ballot. This means that if you are, for example, confined to a home or other location due to mobility issues, and wish to vote, the ballot can come to you. There will be more information here shortly;
- If you need the ballot box to visit you because of medical or mobility issues, call us at (905) 542-3725 for assistance or more information.
Getting on the Voters List
Tuesday May 29 is the last day to get on the Voters List using e-Registration.