The Riding: Lisgar + Meadowvale + Streetsville
The Village of Streetsville was founded in the year 1858, and incorporated into the City of Mississauga in 1974. Meadowvale was established in 1970 as the Region of Peel grew. Lisgar developed from a series of housing developments between the late 1980s and into the 21st century.
You live in the riding of Mississauga Streetsville if:
- Your Postal Code starts with L5N, or;
- You live in Meadowvale or Lisgar, or;
- You live east of the Credit River, and are:
- North of Eglinton Avenue, and
- West of Terry Fox Way, and
- South of Highway 401. or…
- You live in Streetsville, and are east of Erin Mills Parkway and north of Eglinton.
If you need assistance or information:
- Contact Bob Delaney’s MPP Constituency Office;
- Contact the Mississauga-Streetsville Provincial Liberal Association.