Value of your time and money
There is a lot at stake in this election: the things we need from the Province; and the directions we don’t want Ontario to go.
Elections are a function of two things from the community that elects its representative: people and money. Both are important. Both are rewarding. Both are part of getting – and keeping – good government. It’s how we give back, as Ontarians.
- Campaign volunteers get to do something important and interesting, meet some neighbours you otherwise would not, connect with what matters in our community, have some fun, be treated well, and enjoy an interesting month on the campaign;
- Campaign donors put fuel into the engine of victory. The Ontario Political Tax Credit reimburses you most of your donation when you file your income tax return next year.
Campaign volunteers are special people. Here’s what we do together:
- Identify voters who have made up their mind to support Bob, and help them get out and vote;
- Manage our lawn signs by putting them up and maintaining them;
- Canvass our neighbourhoods in person, or on the telephone.
- If you are a mature adult, with time in the afternoons and evenings, or are able to join us for some of our early morning commuter events, we need you;
- Have a truck, and/or want to help us install and maintain our signs? Are you a good planner with an eye for detail? Join our sign crew.
Our team on the telephone is the source of our precious information on who is supporting Bob. Here is where we put our best talent. Our best people are intelligent, mature adults with an affinity for people.
Call us. The phone number is (905) 542-3725, better known as (905) LIBERAL. Ask for Campaign Manager Tom Lewis or Volunteer Coordinator Monika Duggal.
Corporate and big labour money has been out of politics for two years. All our donors are individuals now. The tax system makes donations easier by offering you a tax credit, in effect a partial rebate of most of your contribution. See the chart at right.
- Drop into the Campaign Office and make a donation. See the address at the bottom of this page. Lots of people are visiting us with an encouraging word, and their cheque book;
- Mail us a donation. Make your cheque payable to Bob Delaney Campaign, and mail it to:
P.O. Box 21042, Meadowvale RPO
Mississauga ON L5N 6A2;
- Use your credit card, and make a secure donation on the Ontario Liberal Party web site. Make sure you are donating to the Mississauga-Streetsville riding. Click this link to make your donation.
It is a pivotal time in Ontario. Your time and your money will determine what direction our future takes. Let’s get together, and win another election!